Make sure your
annual report is delivering your message effectively
The Internet. Retail investors. New disclosure standards. Rapid
changes are making it difficult to keep up with annual report trends
and the expectations of investors.
At Blunn & Company, we've published exhaustive research on
annual report best practices and trends since 1991. We bring a rich
perspective and unique expertise on the effectiveness of annual
report messages, disclosure and formats, whether it's a simple black
and white document or a glossy work of art.
Our Annual Report Audit team includes the most seasoned
professionals in the business. We are former senior financial journalists,
annual report award judges and authors of books on business and
personal finance. We've written hundreds of annual reports and spoken
at conferences and seminars across the country.
We've even written the definitive book on the subject: The Annual
Report / IR Website Idea Book.
What the Audit delivers
Each Annual Report Audit is individually designed and can include:
- Benchmarking against the reports of your peers and other. leaders
in financial reporting.
- A page-by-page review of content.
- Comments from buy- and sell-side analysts who follow your company.
- Dozens of ideas and recommendations for improving your report
format and content.
Some of the questions the Audit answers:
- How effectively are your messages being delivered?
- How does the report compare to its peer group?
- Is the writing clear?
- Is the report well organized?
- How does corporate disclosure compare to other companies in
- How can the report be made more effective?
Download the brochure