Understand what your investors think and
why they buy and sell
The Blunn & Company Investor Perceptions Audit provides
an expert, in-depth view of the Street's perception of your company's
performance, strategy, management and critical communications issues.
The end result:
- Stronger, more focused IR programs and messages.
- Higher visibility for IR issues and important corporate "hotspots".
- An opportunity to benchmark performance and target improvements.
We work closely with clients to design each Perception Audit individually.
Years of Audit experience and our skills as interviewers ensure
you receive a comprehensive and credible picture of your Company
from the perspective of your investors.
We've assembled a special senior team of IR experts
Our Audits are performed by a small, highly qualified team,
- The Street smarts and analytical skills of a former top tier
- The communication and interview skills of former senior financial
- The IR savvy of senior industry executives who have built their
own programs from scratch.
Together, our group offers a keen understanding of IR issues, program
development and best practices. We also bring special insight into
financial markets and investor attitudes and perspectives. This
will ensure the credibility of your Audit among senior management
and the board and help you communicate key findings.
What an Investor Perception Audit delivers
- A one-page at-a-glance summary.
- An executive overview of findings and recommendations.
- A summary and analysis of the answers to each important survey
- Full transcripts of the interviews.
Download the brochure